12/2/19

Hello, Again, World




It’s been exactly 5 years since my last blog. I used to write about climate change activism and my journey in sustainability - but I since focused my life on building a family, my children, and building a small business. I felt as if I had nothing exciting to talk about. But I miss it! I miss sharing my thoughts and meanderings, I miss having a platform to express myself, I miss having a forum to discuss my passions and desires. I mentioned this recently to my best friend Nikki, and she said, “Just go for it! Who cares what everyone will read, just write for yourself.” And so here I am, again, world. 


My name is Esperanza Garcia. I am a mother of two amazing children, a beautiful 14 year-old girl, Ela, and a cute little 3-year old, we call Win. I run a small coliving business in the Bay Area. Other than my family, I love ART, food and travel, and I’m passionate about making a difference and building a better world for my children. Where this life will lead me and what I plan to do next, I do not know just yet, but here’s my journey. Who knows how often I will write, maybe it will be in another month, hopefully not another 5 years, but this makes me feel good to have a place of my own to share my journey and life on. 

This took me 2 minutes to write and publish - it wasn't that bad after all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment